The National Urban League, a historic civil rights organization, expanded their partnership with us to develop a new digital fundraising program to further their mission of elevating the standard of living in historically underserved urban communities. They were looking to grow integration, cultivation and fundraising efforts.
We helped the National Urban League increase their visibility, acquisition and fundraising by:
• Creating a 3-part email append and email change of address acquisition effort
• Running a State of Black America Facebook Lead Generation Campaign
• Launching a Care2 petition
• Producing integrated appeals for donors and non-donors
• Establishing an annual fundraising and cultivation program for donors outside of integrated appeals
• A total of 4,950 new email addresses were acquired from the Care2 petition, surpassing the initial goal of 3,000.
• The Facebook Lead Generation Campaign captured 3599 new email addresses with a cost per lead at $0.83, nearly 30% under Facebook’s benchmark. In total, 125,605 people were reached with the ads.
• The 3-part welcome series had high open rates. Email 1 had an open rate of 20.85% and Email 2 had a 28.96% open rate, above industry benchmarks.
• In total, 11,188 new leads were captured through email acquisition.
• The Fiscal Year Online revenue increased by $23,156.30 (3,151%) and total gifts were up by 190%.