No award winning marketing campaign or multi-million dollar fundraising program comes about without the love, sweat, and determination of a team of passionate fundraisers behind the helm. Here at Faircom, we work hard to make sure our campaigns meet and exceed expectations, and ensure our clients are confident and happy with the results. The team is a unique mix of fundraisers, marketers, analysts, and designers, and we’re always looking for hard-working talent to join our ranks.
If there are no open positions or you don’t see a role that fits your experience, please feel free to submit your resume as an open application.
FNY is looking for a Marketing Data Jr. Analyst to join our team. This candidate will work closely with the Vice President of Integrated Marketing, acting as the main data analyst for up 10-20 clients in the digital marketing space. The candidate must have previous agency experience and experience managing digital marketing analysis.
- Work alongside senior Data Scientists to develop ongoing reports for clients on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Build & Analyze key business metrics, dashboards and data visualization to support marketing optimization
- Create processes to automate reports regularly
- Analyze complex requirements, develop SQL Server queries to extract data for data mining
- Generate statistical data analysis reports, using various statistical models in order to build visualizations, advising senior management regarding data trends, projections and key recommendations
- Build data visualizations in Tableau
- Monitor site and campaign performance for clients and Faircom
- Extract, combine and aggregate data sets from disparate sources and formats into an optimized format for easy access to review key measures & metrics
- Proficiency in pulling and analyzing data from CRMs and databases, including Engaging Networks, Blackbaud products, Hubspot, Marketo, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis that demonstrate ability to be process-driven and rely on data to make decisions.
- Ability to multitask multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Mathematics, Computer Science, MIS, or related field
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Familiar with Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, PowerBI) and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient with SQL and relational databases
- Experience with Python/R is a plus
About Faircom New York
Faircom New York (FNY) is a full-service fundraising and marketing agency headquartered in Manhattan’s vibrant Flatiron district with staff working in satellite offices along the east coast. We partner exclusively with national and international nonprofits to strategize and lead highly effective fundraising campaigns. Benefits and perks include:
- Collaborate, passionate and friendly staff
- Competitive salaries with a bonus program
- Health insurance plans – Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k and 5% company match
- Quarterly staff events
- Unlimited coffee and espresso at the office
- Our office dog, Molly!
- Expansive vacation
- If not located in the NYC area, opportunity to work remotely full time
- Summer Friday hours
- Working with nonprofits who make a real impact in their sectors