No award winning marketing campaign or multi-million dollar fundraising program comes about without the love, sweat, and determination of a team of passionate fundraisers behind the helm. Here at Faircom, we work hard to make sure our campaigns meet and exceed expectations, and ensure our clients are confident and happy with the results. The team is a unique mix of fundraisers, marketers, analysts, and designers, and we’re always looking for hard-working talent to join our ranks.
If there are no open positions or you don’t see a role that fits your experience, please feel free to submit your resume as an open application.
Faircom New York is an international fundraising and marketing agency that works with nonprofit organizations of varying breadth, depth, mission, and size. With over 20 years of experience in fundraising and marketing, Faircom New York is committed to helping charitable organizations extend their reach through an integrated and innovative approach.
Faircom New York is currently looking for a Finance Associate to join our team. The Finance Associate will report to the VP of Finance & Operations and will be responsible for accounting data entry and verification, account reconciliations, and variance analysis. This person must be able to work independently and remotely until transitioning into an onsite position.
- Support key areas of client and vendor financial management.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivables.
- Perform reconciliations of credit cards, bank statements and lines of credit.
- Create and post journal entries and accrual entries.
- Assist in month-end, quarterly and year-end financial closing procedures.
- Able to accurately gather, interpret and analyze financial data.
- Assist in managing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance projects as assigned by management.
- Manage Monthly Recurring Expenditures (Rent, Utilities, Insurance, Etc.)
Technical & Required Skills:
- Associates degree in accounting or finance is required; Bachelors degree preferred.
- Proficient in all aspects of QuickBooks and Microsoft Suite.
- 2+ years bookkeeper experience.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize duties.
- Attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- French speaking a plus.
Faircom provides a comprehensive and salaried employment package. Hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.