No award winning marketing campaign or multi-million dollar fundraising program comes about without the love, sweat, and determination of a team of passionate fundraisers behind the helm. Here at Faircom, we work hard to make sure our campaigns meet and exceed expectations, and ensure our clients are confident and happy with the results. The team is a unique mix of fundraisers, marketers, analysts, and designers, and we’re always looking for hard-working talent to join our ranks.
If there are no open positions or you don’t see a role that fits your experience, please feel free to submit your resume as an open application.
Faircom New York (FNY) is a full-service fundraising and marketing agency headquartered in Manhattan’s vibrant Flatiron district. Alongside our sister agency, Faircom Paris, we partner exclusively with national and international nonprofits to strategize and lead highly effective fundraising campaigns.
FNY is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our NYC team. This candidate will work closely alongside our Vice Presidents and President, participating in some business development tasks including proposals, client onboarding, staff training, client meetings, and acting as a representative at conferences.
The candidate will be responsible for developing overarching strategy and leading the day-to-day execution of multiple digital campaigns, including email marketing, social media campaigns, search and display advertising, and website development. Ability to multi-task and project manage a must. This person will act as the go-to for all digital marketing and online fundraising inquiries.
We define our agency as boutique, offering high-attention to our clients and a collaborative environment for staff, with big agency experience. FNY values a work-life balance and offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including summer Fridays, a sizeable vacation policy, flexible work hours, and a very warm office environment. If you have a positive attitude, innovative ideas, and a roll-up-your-sleeves mentally, we hope to hear from you!
- Lead strategy and development for 5+ nonprofit clients annually
- Develop and implement online direct response strategies to acquire, renew, upgrade, and cultivate donors through online channels
- Manage and grow day-to-day client relationships
- Demonstrate knowledge of the overall digital landscape, and stay abreast of marketing technologies and fundraising best practices
- Manage client and agency budgets and timelines
- Manage all stages of creative production, including client review/approvals and third-party vendor communications
- Be able to quickly shift between marketing tasks easily, including email marketing, social media, website, and advertising on a daily basis
- Assist in business development tasks such as client RFP processes, attendance at conferences, and presenting at FNY-led events
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 3+ years proven experience in a marketing managerial role;
- Has experience managing full online programs, ideally within online fundraising for nonprofits;
- Familiarity with: ESPs such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, and Emma; CRMs such as Salsa, Luminate, and Convio; advertising channels such as Google, social media, and publishers
- Excellent understanding of analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Agency experience preferred