No award winning marketing campaign or multi-million dollar fundraising program comes about without the love, sweat, and determination of a team of passionate fundraisers behind the helm. Here at Faircom, we work hard to make sure our campaigns meet and exceed expectations, and ensure our clients are confident and happy with the results. The team is a unique mix of fundraisers, marketers, analysts, and designers, and we’re always looking for hard-working talent to join our ranks.
If there are no open positions or you don’t see a role that fits your experience, please feel free to submit your resume as an open application.
Faircom New York, Inc., seeks a Data Scientist to provide analytical support for Faircom’s revenue marketing efforts, including but not limited to analyzing campaign effectiveness and other unique analytical situations for the purpose of maximizing yields. Handle data processing and data mining for reporting on direct mail, email and online campaigns. Coordinate and participate in the review, enhancements, testing and documentation of system enhancements and business opportunities. Dig into the data to uncover insights, identify opportunities for marketing strategy improvements, design experiments and measure the impact, and ultimately help influence decision-making across the entire organization. Investigate challenging marketing questions around user behavior to understand the voice of our user.
- Managing the maintenance and evolution of all cross-channel reporting and analytics.
- Evolving the segmentation plan for direct mail and email marketing campaigns.
- Building and analyzing dashboards, visualizations and reports to empower operational and exploratory analysis creating reports that provide new insights into the database as requested by marketing personnel or as conceived by database team.
- Working closely with developers and marketing to develop business and functional requirement documents for the design of new or enhanced systems.
- Participating in preparation of overall project plan as it relates to successful management of the direct mail and email contact strategy.
- Building models of user behaviors for analysis or to improve marketing strategy.
- Master’s Degree in Statistics or Math or closely related.
- 6 months of experience with statistical or data analysis.
- Ability to multitask multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in pulling and analyzing data from CRMs and databases, including Engaging Networks, Blackbaud products, Hubspot, Marketo, etc.
- Python, R, SQL and Tableau.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com