No award winning marketing campaign or multi-million dollar fundraising program comes about without the love, sweat, and determination of a team of passionate fundraisers behind the helm. Here at Faircom, we work hard to make sure our campaigns meet and exceed expectations, and ensure our clients are confident and happy with the results. The team is a unique mix of fundraisers, marketers, analysts, and designers, and we’re always looking for hard-working talent to join our ranks.
If there are no open positions or you don’t see a role that fits your experience, please feel free to submit your resume as an open application.
Faircom New York (FNY) is a full-service fundraising and marketing agency headquartered in Manhattan’s vibrant Flatiron district. Alongside our sister agency, Faircom Paris, we partner exclusively with national and international nonprofits to strategize and lead highly effective fundraising campaigns.
FNY values a work-life balance and offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including summer Fridays, a sizeable vacation policy, flexible work hours, and a very warm office environment. If you have a positive attitude, are tech-savvy, and have a roll-up-your-sleeves mentally, we hope to hear from you!
The Digital Marketing intern position will be a 12-month, full-time (40hrs./week), paid position, including travel reimbursement. They will report to the senior members of the Digital Marketing team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to learn more about the various aspects of digital marketing, such as social media, website development, online advertising, and email marketing. Full-time interns are given opportunities similar to full-time employees. These can include actively participating in client work, conducting research on and for clients, as well as the opportunity to attend workshops hosted by FNY.
- Use email Manage projects through entire lifecycle (strategy, content, analytics & technology) while coordinating each step among various teams.
- Assist with copywriting and proofreading for fundraising and agency materials.
- Manage and create new content for agency social media and blog channels.
- Research digital marketing and fundraising topics as needed
- Maintain various WordPress-based websites.
- Handle some administrative responsibilities including meeting preparation.
- Assist in developing marketing calendars for emails and paid media.
- Manage and organize campaign assets.
- Manage some client projects and help streamline processes.
- Strong writing and proofing skills.
- Experience working in email platforms such as Mailchimp.
- Experience with social media platforms and Hootsuite.
- Experience working with WordPress.
- Experience using Mac computers, proficiency in Microsoft office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Self-starter who takes initiative to learn new skills.
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Background knowledge of nonprofits and/or fundraising a plus.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics a plus.