No award winning marketing campaign or multi-million dollar fundraising program comes about without the love, sweat, and determination of a team of passionate fundraisers behind the helm. Here at Faircom, we work hard to make sure our campaigns meet and exceed expectations, and ensure our clients are confident and happy with the results. The team is a unique mix of fundraisers, marketers, analysts, and designers, and we’re always looking for hard-working talent to join our ranks.
If there are no open positions or you don’t see a role that fits your experience, please feel free to submit your resume as an open application.
Faircom New York (FNY) is a full-service fundraising and marketing agency headquartered in Manhattan’s vibrant Flatiron district. Alongside our sister agency, Faircom Paris, we partner exclusively with national and international nonprofits to strategize and lead highly effective fundraising campaigns.
FNY is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our NYC team. This candidate will work closely alongside the Director of Digital Marketing and participate in some business development tasks including proposals and attending conferences.
The candidate must have previous agency experience and/or experience managing digital marketing programs for a nonprofit.
FNY values a work-life balance and offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including summer Fridays, a sizeable vacation policy, flexible work hours, and a very warm office environment. If you have a positive attitude, are tech-savvy, and have a roll-up-your-sleeves mentally, we hope to hear from you!
- Manage projects through entire lifecycle (strategy, content, analytics & technology) while coordinating each step among various teams.
- Draw insights from analytics to create opportunities for digital marketing programs and site optimization.
- Multitask projects for 5+ nonprofit clients annually
- Develop and implement online direct response strategies to acquire, renew, upgrade, and cultivate donors through online channels
- Manage and grow day-to-day client relationships
- Demonstrate knowledge of the overall digital landscape, and stray abreast of marketing technologies and fundraising best practices
- Manage client and agency budgets and timelines
- Manage all stages of creative production, including client review/approvals and third-party vendor communications
- Be able to quickly shift between marketing tasks easily, including email marketing, social media, website, and advertising on a daily basis
- Assist in business development tasks
- 5+ years of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager, managing digital projects and overseeing all aspects of digital marketing (analytics, email marketing, website production, etc.)
- 2+ years working directly on fundraising campaigns
- Strong understanding of email marketing platforms such as Luminate, Engaging Networks, MailChimp, etc.
- Experience managing paid media advertising for search and display
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented, and ability to present conclusions clearly on campaign performance
- Wide understanding of digital marketing bet practices, specifically for nonprofits
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
Faircom New York (FNY) is a full-service, international fundraising and communications agency that works with nonprofit organizations of varying breadth, depth, mission and size. Established more than two decades ago, we are committed to helping charitable organizations extend their reach through an integrated and innovative approach.
About the position:
We are currently looking for an energetic direct response fundraising professional to join the account management team and contribute to the overall campaign strategy and execution for several local and national clients.
In this position, you will be the first line of communication for our clients—building and maintaining relationships with multiple nonprofit teams to identify client needs and develop strategies that lead to measurable growth. As the primary client contact, you follow a project through from start to finish—from helping with initial strategy, to working directly on a daily basis with the writer, designer, production team, and client until the project is complete, to tracking performance over time.
The position requires a high degree of organization, self-direction, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task. Moreover, working in a client-facing position demands clear and frequent communication. We are committed to open and candid communication with clients and within our team. When people trust each other, great work can happen. FNY values a work-life balance and offers competitive salary and benefits package, including summer Fridays, a sizeable vacation policy, flexible hours, and a very warm office environment. If you have a positive attitude, innovative ideas, and a roll-up your sleeves mentality, we hope to hear from you!
To be successful, you will:
- Contribute to development and execution of year-long direct marketing fundraising campaigns—including mail, email, and social media.
- Develop yearly production calendars to reflect client strategies, as well as maintaining the required information in the production database.
- Contribute to presentations and reports for clients with detailed analysis and recommendations.
- Guide copywriting, design, and production management for client projects, including copyediting and creative guidance for design.
- Ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of all campaigns.
- 5-7 years experience in fundraising, marketing or a related field.
- Nonprofit fundraising and/or agency experience preferred, with a strong background in direct mail and some experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills to manage competing deadlines.
- Strong analytic skills to interpret campaign performance and metrics over time.
- Problem-solving approach to analyze information and respond quickly and effectively in delivering the highest quality product to clients.
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills to develop long-standing client relationships.
- Possess a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment; includes working with a broad range of clients and team members.