No award winning marketing campaign or multi-million dollar fundraising program comes about without the love, sweat, and determination of a team of passionate fundraisers behind the helm. Here at Faircom, we work hard to make sure our campaigns meet and exceed expectations, and ensure our clients are confident and happy with the results. The team is a unique mix of fundraisers, marketers, analysts, and designers, and we’re always looking for hard-working talent to join our ranks.
If there are no open positions or you don’t see a role that fits your experience, please feel free to submit your resume as an open application.
Faircom New York (FNY) is a full-service international fundraising and communications agency that works with nonprofit organizations of varying breadth, depth, mission, and size. We have over 25 years of experience helping charitable organizations extend their reach through an integrated and innovative approach.
We are passionate about our clients because we believe in their work—and we hope that you could be a committed partner in our mission.
About the position:
We are currently looking for an energetic direct response fundraising professional to join the account management team.
In this position, you will be responsible for assisting in executing direct mail and integrated digital marketing and fundraising strategies for our various local and national nonprofit clients. You will assist in the creation and implementation of campaigns to acquire, cultivate, and solicit direct mail donors while working in a fast-paced and creative environment.
The position requires a high degree of organization, support for upper-management, self-direction, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task. Moreover, working in a client-facing position demands clear and frequent communication. We are committed to open and candid communication with clients and within our team.
To be successful, you will:
- Provide timely and efficient support to the Account Directors, Vice Presidents, and President.
- Support the Account Directors with the day-to-day operations.
- Contribute to development and execution of year-long direct marketing fundraising campaigns – including mail, email and social media, and more.
- Interact with the client to ensure the client’s overall objectives and requirements are being met.
- Enter and update client jobs in our database.
- Assist with weekly status updates for the client.
- Monitor client deliverables and proactively keep projects on schedule.
- Help develop and maintain detailed production schedules for clients.
- Guide copywriting, design and production management for client projects, including copyediting, proofreading, and creative guidance.
- Research and report on industry trends that can be used in forecasting future direct-marketing needs.
- Gather information, coordinate and prepare client reports.
- Have an eagerness to learn.
- Be a team player willing to communicate readily. You will have to work with various internal departments and traffic work as needed.
- Assist with team and client support as necessary.
- 3-6 years’ experience in fundraising, marketing or a related field.
- Nonprofit fundraising and/or agency experience preferred, with the ability to manage in a fast-paced environment and an interest in digital and direct marketing.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills to manage competing deadlines.
- Quick and effective response in delivering the highest quality product to clients.
- Strong written and oral communications skills to develop client relationships and properly communicate their missions.
- Possess a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment; includes working with a broad range of clients and team members.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).