Faircom New York has extensive experience managing events from start to finish.
Events are an integral part of every development professional’s toolkit. They are a great tool for fundraising, raising awareness about your cause, and for cultivation and stewardship
Events are valuable opportunities to cultivate your loyal supporters, deepen relationships with high-value partners, and introduce your organization to new audiences. They gather supporters as moments of celebration, like kicking off a new campaign, honoring a longtime volunteer, or welcoming a new Chair of the board.
From digital event formats to intimate dinners, from roundtables to galas – — Faircom New York has extensive experience managing events from start to finish. We help our nonprofit partners:
- Develop an event theme,
- Develop an impactful program,
- Manage all logistics and vendors,
- Develop all communications related to event marketing and fundraising, including collateral like save the dates, invitations, program journals, sponsorship decks, fundraising webpages, registration pages, signage, and pledge cards
- Manage event logistics the day of, at the venue or with the online platform, and
- Assist with post-event follow ups, like drafting thank you notes and staff debriefings.
Virtual events are incredibly effective in reducing geographic barriers and encouraging engagement from donors who might not attend your event otherwise. They are viable and valuable channels for mid-level and major donor fundraising, and different virtual event formats can activate your partners on deeper levels as panelists or sponsors.
In addition to engaging your donors in new ways, the data generated from online interaction provides your organization with insight into what resonates with your audience and who is donating, valuable information that will help you plan for the future.
Faircom New York helps you with all aspects of organizing a virtual event, including event conception and production. We take care of drafting the initial concept note, creating a program, briefing speakers and creating communications materials around the event. We can also support your event by conducting prospect research to identify potential speakers and moderators to elevate the discussion around your chosen event theme. And can take care of the technical logistics like setting up the event platform and registration page, running a tech rehearsal and managing the platform backend during the event, so you can focus on the event itself.
Our expertise with virtual events includes but is not limited to:
- Virtual Galas
- Stewardship Salons
In-person events are opportunities for nonprofits to meet supporters and increase revenues. Since each organization is different, we tailor our fundraising strategies – including events strategies – to fit what works best for your nonprofit and specific issue area. This can cover a broad range of activities, such as:
- Intimate small events that give you the opportunity to speak directly with a small number of high value prospects or donors that require special attention. These types of events are often not fundraising vehicles on their own, but are focused more on cultivation so potential funders can get to know you better.
- Mid-sized publicity events that are geared at visibility, helping your organization establish itself as a leader in your field. Through these events, you can invite a wide range of prospects or give your team the opportunity to present in front of grants officers and foundation executives as experts in your areas of work.
- Large scale fundraising events that are aimed at raising revenues. We support your team in developing the event from start to finish, ensuring that we build a unique experience that is memorable for guests while also profitable for your organization.
Our expertise with in-person events includes but is not limited to:
- Intimate VIP or Jefferson Dinners
- Donor Breakfasts and Lunches
- Roundtables, Panels, and Special Exhibitions
- Cocktails and Donor Salons
- Fundraising Galas
- Hybrid Events, with In-Person and Digital Components
Want to discover how Faircom New York can help you plan your next event? Contact us today!