We help you Maximize the long-term value of your donor pipeline
At Faircom New York, our Integrated Marketing and Philanthropy teams collaborate on strategies to maximize the long-term value of your donor pipeline — including building bridges out of the annual fund for mid-level and major gifts.
Developing these top-tier donor audiences can involve specialized marketing plans, as well as programs that bring a more personalized, high-touch experience to donors. Over time, tailored approaches bring each donor closer to your organization, increasing their loyalty and repeat giving behavior.
The Faircom New York team is ready to work alongside you to maximize your nonprofit’s potential for mid-level and major gifts. We approach this through a comprehensive view of fundraising cycle, looking at:
- Identification: How do you find the best prospects within and outside of your current donor base?
- Qualification: How can you reach out to prospects to determine their interest in becoming closer to your nonprofit?
- Cultivation: How do you build personalized donor journeys so that donors and prospects get to know your nonprofit better?
- Solicitation: How and when do you make an ask for support, and how much do you ask for?
- Stewardship: After a gift, how can you continue to show gratitude and respect for your donor through thanks, transparency, and impact reporting?
Learn more about nonprofit direct mail
There are many steps in this donor journey
There are many steps in this donor journey, , as well as many people within your organization who may be involved. That’s why we work closely with you to build thoughtful programs with clear guidelines for effective moves management — the process of shepherding both prospects and donors through the fundraising cycle. Faircom New York’s range of services provide our nonprofit partners with essential behind-the-scenes support to make personalized donor relationship building possible. We focus our work on taking activities off your plate so that you can dedicate your energies where they are most valuable: With your donors.