As you create strategies to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, the following resources can be helpful reference points. We will be continually updating this list, so be sure to check back. And remember — we are all in this together. Our team is available to answer any questions you may have, and we are eager to help you through this troubling period. You can contact us at any time here.
- A Letter from Faircom New York to Our Clients and the Fundraising Community
- Tips from Our Team on How Nonprofits Can Navigate the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Nonprofit Thought Leader Beth Kanter’s Crowdsourced COVID-19 Resource List
- CCS Fundraising’s Principles of Fundraising: Navigating the Challenges Presented by the Coronavirus
- Ongoing Coronavirus Coverage from the Nonprofit Sector, by Alliance Magazine
- How the Coronavirus Pandemic is Impacting Direct Mail Fundraising, by MERKLE
Throughout social channels, we also strongly suggest following #NPCOVID19 to see what others are sharing and contribute your own experiences to strengthen the solidarity and response of our sector to this evolving health crisis.