Join Faircom New York’s team and fellow nonprofit professionals for breakfast and a Q&A about Monthly Giving practices.
Faircom New York’s office
12 West 27th Street 13th Floor New York, NY, 10001
April 26, 2018 9-10 a.m.
What you’ll learn:
- Why a monthly giving program is worth the investment
- How monthly donors are valuable for your organization’s goals for both revenue and engagement
- How to incentivize and engage with monthly donor prospects
- How to optimize your website and online communications to acquire new monthly donors
- How to re-engage monthly donors who have lapsed
- Which channels and methods are best for converting and cultivating monthly donors
Whether your organization is just starting with monthly giving and you are looking for guidance to get started, or you have a robust monthly giving program and can use tips for how to build on your success, you will gain valuable knowledge that can help you take your organization’s fundraising to the next level.
The learning doesn’t stop after breakfast! Each attendee will get a takeaway: 18 Tips and Stats for Your Monthly Giving Program. And of course, you can always get in touch with our team — we’d love to help you grow your monthly giving program!
To RSVP, reach out to Tracy Coutain, Account Director, at email@example.com